Gulberg Residencia - Development Updates, Work and Prices

Gulberg Residencia is one of Islamabad's most successful housing Project.

Gulberg Residencia was designed with a mind to fill all the basic needs of the lives of the residents.

It has one of the most important commercial areas, D Markaz.

There is a small commercial area, a mosque, schools, hospitals, and parks.

You're in Gulberg Residencia with a vast network of broad:

 

  • Highways,
  • proper drainage,
  • water treatment system,
  • Electricity, gas, and water.

 

It is clean and green. So, giving your sight a calming view and letting fresh, pollution-free air breathe to you and your family.

That's because there are different blocks of development work. Some areas are disputed and developers are solving the issue by adjusting the new blocks to owners. Moreover, we are also launching the map. The capital development authority has currently approved the developer's final map.

Here's an update on the status of each block if you have already invested in or are trying to invest.

 Rightdeed.com

Block A

Recently, the developer has announced 250 pieces (2-Kanal) in this area. 90 percent of the development work was completed.

The developer does not have the remaining 10% of the block area. These plot owners are very likely to be adjusted in another block.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

10-marla 6,000,000 – 7,000,000

1-kanal 10,000,000 – 13,000,000

2-kanal 13,500,000 – 16,500,000

Block B

120 plots of 1 Kanal have been completed in this block. However, ownership is still left to announce for these. Work is still to begin on the remaining 90% of Block B.

Plot size Price range in PKR

 7-marla 3,800,000 – 4,200,000

10-marla 4,800,000 – 5,500,000

1-kanal 11,000,000 – 12,500,000

Block C

Development work was completed in this block by 90%. Moreover, ownership was also granted. Recently, the remaining 10% of the land has been litigated. This block is still to be developed by the developer.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

10-marla 6,000,000 – 5,500,000

1-kanal 11,000,000 – 12,500,000

Block D

This is the business center of the company. This year the developer held an auction of approximately 100 plots. While 45 percent of these plots are still too on auctioned. Work was completed on development. These plots can be seen in their popularity as the auctioned plots in resale markets are scarcely ever available. The two buildings on the ground plus three floors are currently under construction.

Block E

It's one of the few residential blocks in Gulberg. The developers finished the work and ownership is available. Block E is popular with users who want to build their homes soon. But demand is relatively low compared to other blocks, as larger parts have fewer buyers.

Plot size Price range in PKR

1-kanal 10,000,000 – 13,000,000

Block F

Improvement work here has been comprehensively undertaken., The possession has also been granted to the respective proprietors. The buffer is influential among sincere purchasers eyeing tinier storylines; that’s also the reason how as multiple as fifteen dwellings are under renovation here.

 Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 5,000,000 – 6,000,000

10-marla 7,500,000 – 8,500,000

Block G

For some reasons, construction on the 80 percent of land waiting for it was not started again by the developer. Recently, the land was freed from the locals. There is no news as soon as the focus of development shifts to this block, which explains comparatively lower property rate.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,400,000 – 3,600,000

10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

Block H

40% of Block H's land is in dispute and the developer is expected to adjust these parts for some additional block. Once the final map has been approved the details will be revealed. Meanwhile, it has been granted the possession of all ten - Marla - plots, while the final phase of work is on a few roads with 7-marla plots.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,300,000 – 3,800,000

10-marla 6,500,000 – 7,500,000

Block I

The block is popular among end users looking for smaller plots because 100 percent of the development work was completed and ownership was also granted. Currently, only a few families live in the building, but 50 units are under construction. In addition, the Block I location is regarded as prime.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 5,500,000 – 6,000,000

10-marla 7,500,000 – 10,000,000

Block J

60 percent of the development work has been finished. Ownership has also been granted for developed parts. Currently, five houses are under construction. In the meantime, no update is provided on how soon development work can be resumed in the remaining part.

Plot size Price range in PKR

 1-kanal 8,000,000 – 13,000,000

 Block K

Development is yet to be started here, but the good news is that an agreement has been concluded between developer and landowners. The settlers are moving soon, so development work can start. The developer will make the final decision as to the early start of the development process.

Plot size Price range in PKR

 7-marla 2,800,000 – 3,300,000

10-marla 3,800,000 – 4,500,000

12-marla 5,000,000 – 5,500,000

Block L

Block L development was completed by 90 %, while ownership was also allowed for the developed plots. On the other 10 percent, work is underway to level the ground. Only one family lives in this block, while six building units are underway.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,800,000 – 4,500,000

10-marla 5,500,000 – 6,500,000

12-marla 6,000,000 – 7,000,000

 Block M

Despite the fact that development work has been completed on 30% of the area, the block is free from litigation. Recently the developer announced that they have 100 plots with 7 marlas. Because the developer has other blocks on its priority list, similar activity is not expected immediately.

 Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,200,000 – 4,000,000

10-marla 4,500,000 – 5,000,000 

Block N

Recently, the developer has taken the land of landowners and development work is underway. All that has been done so far is the previously developed five percent of the total area. Moreover, there is no information available as to how soon the machinery should be transferred to Block N.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,300,000

10-marla 4,000,000 – 5,000,000

12-marla 7,000,000 – 10,000,000

Block O

The block consists of about 1200 plots and has only 100 possessions. Block O could not carry out development projects mainly because land is being disputed. In some other block, these complots will be adjusted.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 2,700,000 – 3,000,000

10-marla 3,500,000 – 4,000,000

12-marla 4,300,000 – 4,600,000

Block P

Litigation is only 5% of block P while the rest of the land is being developed. At present, the machinery levels the terrain and cut the plots. It is one of the blocks that happen mostly because its location at the edge of society makes the prices low. The block is however at height, and some people, therefore, consider it good.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 2,600,000 – 3,500,000

10-marla 3,800,000 – 4,200,000

1-kanal 6,000,000 – 7,500,000

Block Q

It is one of the blocks where developments are in the process and as only 40% of these are developed so far, the demand for these plots is timid. There is an impressive pace of ongoing work. Block Q is also good because it has no litigation area.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,500,000

10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

1-kanal 7,000,000 – 8,000,000

 Block R

The block is 80 percent complete and possessions are also available for these plots. Work is ongoing on the remaining 20 percent of the land as it is in dispute; the situation is very likely to settle for the benefit of society. Development work will start when the possession of the land is recovered.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,800,000

10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

 Block S

Block S is over 30% developed and possession is also available for the developed plots. The transaction volumes are relatively low in this block with 1-channel plots alone. The block is clear from all proceedings and the work on development should be finished in accordance with the schedule.

Plot size Price range in PKR

1-kanal 7,000,000 – 8,500,000

 Block T

90 percent of the development work was completed, with possession available. The whole block is not subject to litigation. Further, machinery will probably be moved to this block as soon as Block S is finished. That is why the demand for Block T plots is increasing gradually.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,000,000 – 3,500,000

10-marla 4,000,000 – 4,500,000

1-kanal 7,000,000 – 8,500,000 

Block V

Block V is 10% litigation, while development work here is 70% litigation. The big part is the continuing work on the litigation - free territory. In other blocks, the owners of plots in disputed areas are adjusted. In other blocks, the owners of plots in disputed areas are adjusted.

Plot size Price range in PKR

7-marla 3,400,000 – 4,000,000

10-marla 4,000,000 – 5,500,000

12-marla 6,000,000 – 7,000,000


0 Comments

Post a comment

login before posting a comment.