Let’s Talk About Citi Housing Sialkot – A Scheme Very Few People Know Of
Citi Housing Scheme is one of the most famous and best places to live in Sialkot. It is one of the best housing society that provides all the necessities of life that no other housing societies are providing. If we talk about possession status, then 90% of the project has gained possession by homeowners and the families are living over there. The society is focusing on the needs of genuine buyers and the rates of property in various blocks have reached the maximum level.
We have some details for genuine buyers who are interested in Citi Housing Sialkot.
The society has an ideal location on Daska Road that is at a distance of 6 km from Sialkot. Its location is completely enclosed by open land and small towns which gives a lavishing look for the visitors who visit for the first time. The society was developed with an outstanding presence which makes it difficult for people to ignore the society and its features.
The developer is planning to extend the existing 1000-acre land. Some of the land was also consumed in Block B which was tossed later.
The society has a close access to the city having few minutes’ drive but the residents don’t feel the need to travel back to Sialkot according to some sources.
You Must Know About Project Details:
Citi Housing Society widths over 1000 acres of land and has total six blocks- Block A, B, C, E, F and D. The developers have saved some area of land where they will launch this sector in the future.
The society is providing plots of 5-Marla,10-Marla and 1 Kanal with green, clean, and secured wall premises by focusing on the purchasing power and space of people.
The society is providing all the basic facilities by keeping in mind the needs of the residents like masjids, schools, commercial market, and parks.
The development work has been completed in all the sectors except 10% of Block B, which is facing litigation issues. The developer is now focusing on introducing some additional facilities like gymnasium, salon, shops, restaurants, and cinema. According to some sources, these facilities are going to be introduced on November 1st, 2017.
Property possession is granted 100% except for that 10% of land which is under litigation. If we talk about occupancy rates, then Block A is 50% employed while Block B, C, F, and G is 30% engaged.
Let’s take a look at rates in different blocks.
- 5- Marla plot has a price range of PKR 3,000,000 to PKR 4,000,000.
- 10-Marla plot has a price range from PKR 6,500,000 to PKR 7,500,000.
- 1 Kanal plot has range from PKR 10,000,000 to 15,000,000.
- 10-Marla plot has a range of PKR 6,500,000 to PKR 7,500,000.
- 1 Kanal area is facing litigation issues.
- 1 Kanal plot has price range from PKR 10,000,000 to 12,500,000.
- 5-Marla plot has a price range from PKR 2,800,000 to PKR 3,300,000.
- 5- Marla plots have a price range of PKR 2,800,000 to PKR 3,200,000.
- 10-Marla plots have a price range from PKR 5,000,000 to 5,500,000.
- 1 Kanal plots have a range from PKR 10,000,000 to PKR 14,000,000.
- 10-Marla plots price ranges from PKR 5,000,000 to PKR 5,500,000.
- 1 Kanal plots have a price ranges from PKR 9,000,000 to PKR 13,500,000.
There is an expectation of steady and reliable price gratitude in the medium term. If you are interested to enjoy the lifestyle of this society then you should go for the society before any further changes in the prices.
In this repute, you can also consult with City Vision’s Furqan Bajwa.