About Naval Anchorage, Islamabad:
The Project was started in 1989 by Pakistan Navy Housing Scheme with a brand name as of Naval Anchorage Islamabad in order to provide a dedicated community for them. The families of Shuhada’s of Pak Navy are entitled to have a home in this society while the society works on the principle of not-for-profit. The allottees can transfer the property with ease to any person as well.
○ It is located just before the Kahuta Road on eastern side of Islamabad Highway.
○ Soan Garden is located on the other side of Islamabad Highway.
• Division of the society:
○ The site is divided into Blocks named Block A, Block B, Block C, Block D, Block E and Block F.
• Features of the Society:
○ The complete infrastructure of Naval Anchorage attracts the people to be a part of it and to enjoy the standards that are set for the Naval Officers as well.
○ It is a gated Community protected by Boundary walls to provide the secure environment to its residents as well.
○ Jogging Park
○ Jamia Mosque.
○ Play Ground and Play Lands.
○ Model Schools and Collage
○ Hospital and Medical Centers.
○ Wide Carpeted Roads.
○ Street Lights.
○ Fully functional Sewerage system.
○ Commercial market and Shopping Malls.
○ Community Centers etc.