The Blue Area is the commercial and business hub of Islamabad.
• Blue Area is located in the mid of main Islamabad City.
• The area is actually a corridor that runs along Jinnah Avenue which is Islamabad's primary arterial road which leads up to the main government buildings.
• It is characterized by clean, wide roads and tall buildings among the panoramic greenery of the adjacent areas.
• It is limited by Nazimuddin Road to the northwest and A.K.M. Fazl-ul-Haq Road to the southeast.
• It covers the Main Sectors of Islamabad including Sectors F-6, F-7 and F-8 towards the Northern part of city.
• Sector G-6, G-7 and G-8 towards the western side of city.
• Blue Area Islamabad has a very unique value due to its location.
• Major Business Development project of the Capital city like Islamabad Stock Exchange, The Centaurus, Saudi-Pak Tower, Oil and Gas Development Company headquarters, Telecom Tower Islamabad, United Bank Limited building are found in Blue area.
• The combination of all these features make it ideal to have your property in this business zone.
- Double Glazed Windows
- Central Air Conditioning
- Waste Disposal