Future of G14/1

Posted In CategorySelling Property
  • U
    Usman 1 year ago

What is the future prospect of properties in G14/1? Is development work started in G14/2 and G14/3? Should I hold property or sell it? Advise is required from you people? 

• I
    Ibrahim 1 year ago

Hold it. The location of G-14 overall and G-14/1 particularly is very good.

• A
    Asad 1 year ago

Development is ongoing with good speed in both sub sectors of G-14. 

• M
    Mansoor89 1 year ago

G-14 is going to be developed soon possession in g-14/2 & 3 is going on and tender is also issued for g-14/1 visit FGEHF website the detail is available, the dream is coming to reality, also good purchasing time.

• A
    Ali 1 year ago

I have also bought plots in g-14/2 yes possessions are near but not much around a year it will take.

• A
    Aahil 1 year ago

G-14/1 has issues but g-14/2n 3 have lot of lands cleared I have heard they are going to give possession soon 

• M
    Mustafa 1 year ago

No idea....however possession some of the g-14/3 plots have been given. I've also received a letter to pay the remaining dues and get the possession for my plot.

• S
    Saqib 1 year ago

I personally visited G-14/2 and 3 a couple of months ago. Development is ongoing with good speed in both sub-sectors of G-14.

• A
    Araiz451 1 year ago

I think you should hold the property and wait for the right time. 

• T
    Tariq 1 year ago

Hold it. The area of G-14 by and large and G-14/1 especially is great. This will be an awesome place for the advancement which will take 2-3 years, because of its prime area.

Please login or register to leave a response.