F-11/4 Beka Syedan Islamabad

Posted In CategoryDevelopment & Management
  • S
    Sheheryar 1 year ago

Dear friends unfortunately i purchased 30 x 70 feet plot at non possession area of beka syedan f-11/4 from affectee's and now i have cda transferred plot but now i am unable to sell at even purchase price, any one have good idea regarding development at the said area.?

• U
    Umair 1 year ago

I dont want to demoralize you, but that is what happen with me when I bought 30*60 in I-11/2 18yrs back and it took me 10yrs of saving to buy that plot in 1999. Last year I got possession of that plot but still I cant built the house there becoz there is no sewerage, no gas and electricity. I am thinking of selling it and looking to buy in g-14/1 (small size plot).rnrnrnrnCDA has made normal salaried person struggle/suffer alot when it comes to development of sectors which are launched 35yrs back.

• A
    Asmaan 1 year ago

Sir g kidher pesay phansa liey hain?That place is in litigation for years and years.And in our country,how speedy these matters are sorted out,everyone knows it very well.

• I
    Innyas 1 year ago

Sir g-14/1 is even a more worse case.

• K
    Kashif 1 year ago

I suggest you Go for I 16 instead of G 14/1.

• H
    Haris 1 year ago

I have heard that CDA has issued a notification, to shift those plots to some other location. Plz contact cda in this regard.

• A
    Azaan 1 year ago

Development work in I-11 is going on at good speed now a days.... Plz get latest info.... Things are moving in positive direction. Never think about investment in G-14/1.

• S
    Subhan 1 year ago

My bad....I mean G-14/4

• B
    Burhan 1 year ago

There are approximate 20-25 houses are built in I-11/2. Without sewerage, gas and electricity connections. People trying hard to get all desired facilities.

• W
    Waris 1 year ago

G-14/4 is good to go.

Please login or register to leave a response.