Looking For Plot budgeted 10-125 Million

Posted In CategoryBuying Property
  • I
    Ijaz 2 years ago

Want to buy possession plot in DHA. Recommend best Phase location and future projection.

• A
    Araiz451 2 years ago

Dha Lahore Property Market Report is a general guideline and does not cover all aspects of the market. The real estate trends vary even within blocks of the same phase and for a layman it gets very complicated and confusing.

• K
    Kashif 2 years ago

I highly doubt that this characteristic of a phase determines its success. DHA Phase 1 to 5 are now a complete complex and same is applicable to Phase 6, 7 and 8, Phase 1 to 5 complex is almost adjacent to Phase 6 to 8 complex with just Bedian road in between.

• M
    Maruf 2 years ago

DHA which city? first, tell in which city do you want to plot?

• F
    Faiq 2 years ago

DHA Peshawar is considered as one of the most successful societies launched by Defence housing authority in Pakistan.

• M
    Muzzammill 2 years ago

phase 7 ownership Development work in Sectors P, Q, R, S, W, and Y of DHA Lahore's Phase VII has been finished and 76 plots are presently prepared for ownership, as per a public statement issued by the DHA on January 20.

• I
    Ijaz 2 years ago

I want to buy a plot in DHA Peshawar.

• R
    Raees 2 years ago

DHA Phase 5, DHA Defence, Lahore is a good place to live in. 

• M
    Mansoor89 2 years ago

Pakistan defense officers housing authority Peshawar currently owns and manage over an area of approximate 6000 kanals in phase 1.

• M
    Mehdi 2 years ago

DHA Peshawar will be a milestone project and is expected to offer great returns to its investors. The balloting is expected in 2nd half of 2017 and it is expected that once the master plan is made public and plots are allotted the plot prices will be at least between 65 to 90 Lacs.

Please login or register to leave a response.