Meezan Bank Easy Home Loan Details!
Everyone dreams to own a house, but sometimes this dream fails to come true due to lack of resources, low income, or unbalanced budget. Buying a home has always been difficult. But now this process has become easy as there are several banks provide bank loans. Meezan bank is one of them.
There are numerous banks providing home financing facility, but they incorporate difficult procedures and hassles. Fortunately, Meezan bank provides the best opportunity to buy home in a Halal way. Home finance loan includes several installments.
These loans can be profited and repaid for an extended time period. Meezan Bank offers a Shariah consistent Easy Home choice for Islamic house financing. This enables you to get your own home with a firm guarantee on the details. It gives you a chance to purchase, build or redesign a home on simple terms.
Home Loan Concept
The home loan concept is truly new and novel in Pakistan when it was first presented. Several countries like America, Canada, and England were already profiting from this alternative and the property advertise was taking off around then.
Over the long haul, rise in prices, financial conditions and political unsteadiness makes it harder for a common Pakistani native to try and dream of having a home. Gradually, the banking system developed and began offering home advances. Nonetheless, the current type of home loans offered by banks and monetary establishments are progressed and advantageous for layman.
From simple initial installments spread more than 3 - 20 years traverse of installments make it simple for a man to claim their home.
Meezan Easy Home Project
Meezan Bank offers Easy Home Financing plan for simple responsibility for the property. The bank and client are bound by the Musharkah understanding. The bank energetically bears a pre-chosen whole of the required sum. Here, you pay lease on month to month premise to the bank, of which one segment contains the value share, while the other is for the house use. The rates are consistently decreased as your other units up to an indent. The sole proprietor of the house is qualified for the full installment. When it clears, you turn into the sole proprietor of the house.
Categories offered by Meezan Bank
Meezan Bank offers four different housing categories:
- Easy Buyer: funds you to shift to another home on urgent basis
- Easy Builder funds to construct a new home
- Easy Renovate: funds to renovate existing home
- Easy Replace: funds existing home obligation combination.
Advantages and Features
- The bank guarantees to endure your fund needs up to the greatest recompense constrain.
- The bank hones shariah based financing policy.
- The lease gets decreased after customary rental installment.
- The bank gives affordable installment plan.
- The bank engages the adaptability of halfway pre-installments.
- As per policy a person should hold Pakistani nationality
- The age of the applicant must range between 25 to 65 years.
- The co-candidate can dwell between 21 to 70 years old.
- The salaried person's financing development should not be more than the retirement date.
- The co-candidate must be a nearby relative.
- The salaried individual must have a gross wage of at least PKR 40,000/ - every month.
- The salaried individual must have a steady work history.
- A businessman must have a 3-year validity under his work pennant.
This plan is Shariah consistent in light of the fact that the idea of the agreement is co-possession instead of an advance. You have a specific measure of offers in the home and gradually purchase up the bank offers after some time, making it a sort of rental.
Procedure to apply for Bank Loan
There is a simple 10-step method while applying for an Easy Home advance. These are:
- Download the application form from Bank’s website and fill the required details.
- Attach the required documents with form
- Submit the form along with cheque for further procedures.
- Sit tight for Meezan Bank to check your addresses.
- Credit evaluation.
- The bank will check the legitimacy of your archives.
- The estimation of your coveted property will be assessed.
- You will get a restrictive offer letter.
- Open an account at Meezan Bank.
- Sign the Islamic House Finance Agreement and other required documents.
- You will be joined by a Meezan Bank authority and legal advisor for the procedure of property exchange and its confirmation. The legitimate customs are embraced at this stage.
These are the required details you may require to get a house loan from Meezan bank. For more information do visit Meezan bank franchise or website. For more such article keep visiting rightdeed.com
May 8, 2018 AT 06:57 AM
i just loved this product of meezan bank. unlike other banks, all conditions are tailored in such a way that its so easy for the understanding of a common man. and what i loved the most is its totally riba free.
May 10, 2018 AT 06:05 AM
Islamic banking is the future. Conventional banking is all about charging large amount as interest which makes impossible to even think about getting a house finance loan from them.
May 29, 2018 AT 06:13 AM
thank you for sharing
June 8, 2018 AT 06:38 AM
we should appreciate Islamic banking so that their business will grow more and we will get rid of riba for good